We are the 301 Academic Skills Centre based at the University of Sheffield. Academic Skills is our forte and we run a range of workshops, 1:1’s and drop in sessions on everything academic skills related.
We help all students in all years and on all courses with:
- progressing with university-level study and becoming a successful independent learner;
- advice on getting ahead with assessments;
- support with planning, writing, and researching for assignments, dissertations and projects;
- strengthening the numerical and statistical skills needed for studying and beyond;
- understanding yourself as a learner and identifying what strategies and techniques are best for you.
301 is open throughout the year, so come in, pick up some resources and speak to our friendly reception staff about how we can help you. Alternatively you can reach us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse our website to access learning content and book onto sessions!